SQF Code Training & Verification
Our Introduction to SQF Code Training Module:
- A comprehensive illustrated and interactive training module of over 100 slides covering all the clauses of the SQF Code.
Internal Auditor Training:
- An interactive and illustrated Internal Audit training presentation to train your Internal Audit procedure.
FSQMS Verification Audit Templates:
- A comprehensive set of easy to use verification record templates that you can use to ensure your system meets the requirements of the SQF Code.
Introduction to SQF Code Module 2: SQF System Elements Training Module
This comprehensive illustrated and interactive training presentation for your staff covers all the clauses of the SQF Code Module 2: SQF System Elements including:
- 2.1 Management Commitment
- 2.1.1 Management Policy (M)
- 2.1.2 Management Responsibility (M)
- 2.1.3 Food Safety Management System (M)
- 2.1.4 Management Review (M)
- 2.1.5 Complaint Management
- 2.1.6 Business Continuity Planning
- 2.2 Document Control and Records
- 2.2.1 Document Control (M)
- 2.2.2 Records (M)
- 2.3 Specification and Product Development
- 2.3.1 Product Development and Realization
- 2.3.2 Raw and Packaging Materials
- 2.3.3 Contract Service Providers
- 2.3.4 Contract Manufacturers
- 2.3.5 Finished Product
- 2.4 Attaining Food Safety
- 2.4.1 Food Legislation (Regulation) (M)
- 2.4.2 Food Safety Fundamentals (M)
- 2.4.3 Food Safety Plan (M)
- 2.4.4 Food Quality Plan
- 2.4.5 Incoming Goods and Services
- 2.4.6 Non-conforming Product or Equipment
- 2.4.7 Product Rework
- 2.4.8 Product Release (M)
- 2.4.9 Stock Rotation
- 2.5 SQF System Verification
- 2.5.1 Responsibility, Frequency and Methods
- 2.5.2 Validation & Effectiveness (M)
- 2.5.3 Verification Schedule
- 2.5.4 Verification of Monitoring Activities (M)
- 2.5.5 Corrective and Preventative Action (M)
- 2.5.6 Product Sampling, Inspection and Analysis
- 2.5.7 Internal Audits (M)
- 2.6 Product Identification, Trace, Withdrawal and Recall
- 2.6.1 Product Identification (M)
- 2.6.2 Product Trace (M)
- 2.6.3 Product Withdrawal and Recall (M)
- 2.7 Site Security
- 2.7.1 Food Defense (M)
- 2.8 Identity Preserved Foods
- 2.8.1 General Requirements for Identity Preserved Foods
- 2.8.2 Allergen Management
- 2.9 Training
- 2.9.1 Training Requirements
- 2.9.2 Training Program (M)
- 2.9.3 Instructions
- 2.9.4 HACCP Training Requirement
- 2.9.5 Language
- 2.9.6 Refresher Training
- 2.9.7 Training Skills Register
Introduction to SQF Code Module 11: GMP for Processing of Food Products
A comprehensive illustrated and interactive training presentation for your staff that covers all the clauses of the SQF Code Module 11: Food Safety Fundamentals – Good Manufacturing Practices for Processing of Food Products including:
- 11.1 Site Requirements and Approval
- 11.1.1 Premises Location
- 11.1.2 Construction and Operational Approval
- 11.2 Construction and Control of Product Handling and Storage Areas
- 11.2.1 Materials and Surfaces
- 11.2.2 Floors, Drains and Waste Traps
- 11.2.3 Walls, Partitions, Doors and Ceilings
- 11.2.4 Stairs, Catwalks and Platforms
- 11.2.5 Lighting and Light Fittings
- 11.2.6 Inspection Area
- 11.2.7 Dust, Fly and Vermin Proofing
- 11.2.8 Ventilation
- 11.2.9 Premises and Equipment Maintenance
- 11.2.10 Calibration
- 11.2.11 Management of Pests and Vermin
- 11.2.12 Equipment, Utensils and Protective Clothing
- 11.2.13 Cleaning and Sanitation
- 11.3 Personnel Hygiene and Welfare
- 11.3.1 Personnel
- 11.3.2 Hand Washing
- 11.4.1 Staff Engaged in Food Handling and Processing Operations
- 11.5 Water, Ice and Air Supply
- 11.5.1 Water Supply
- 11.5.2 Monitoring Water Microbiology and Quality
- 11.5.3 Water Delivery
- 11.5.4 Water Treatment
- 11.5.5 Ice Supply
- 11.5.6 Analysis
- 11.5.7 Air Quality
- 11.6 Storage and Transport
- 11.6.1 Cold Storage, Freezing and Chilling of Foods
- 11.6.2 Storage of Dry Ingredients, Packaging, and Shelf Stable Packaged Goods
- 11.6.3 Storage of Equipment and Containers
- 11.6.4 Storage of Hazardous Chemicals and Toxic Substances
- 11.6.5 Alternative Storage and Handling of Goods
- 11.6.6 Loading, Transport and Unloading Practices
- 11.6.7 Loading
- 11.6.8 Transport
- 11.6.9 Unloading
- 11.7 Separation of Functions
- 11.7.1 Process Flow
- 11.7.2 Receipt of Raw and Packaging Materials and Ingredients
- 11.7.3 Thawing of Product
- 11.7.4 High Risk Processes
- 11.7.5 Control of Foreign Matter Contamination
- 11.7.6 Detection of Foreign Objects
- 11.7.7 Managing Foreign Matter Contamination Incidents
- 11.8 On-Site Laboratories
- 11.8.1 Location
- 11.9 Waste Disposal
- 11.9.1 Dry and Liquid Waste Disposal
- 11.10 Exterior
- 11.10.1 Grounds and Roadways
Internal Auditor Training Guide - SQF Food Safety Management System
This training presentation is to be used in training your internal auditors in our general procedure for the preparation of and completing internal audits.
The training provides guidance on preparing your auditors for internal audits including the scope of the audit, lists of relevant documents, procedures and records for the auditor to audit. It is important for the auditor to ensure that they are familiar with these documents and check that they are being used and applied correctly during the audit.
The training covers key elements of Internal audits and why internal audits are conducted to ensure that the Food Safety Quality Management System:
- Conforms to the planned arrangements.
- To the food safety quality management system requirements.
- To the requirements of SQF Code.
- Meets and exceeds compliance with customer and safety legislative requirements.
- Is effectively implemented, improved and updated.
The training provides guidance on preparing your auditors for internal audits to look at general food safety elements during the audit, for example Glass Policy, Breakage Procedures and Records. When auditing a particular area an auditor should check that where applicable these documents are available, up to date and being completed.
Other elements covered by the training presentation include:
- How the Internal Audit Schedule is to be planned annually and is designed to comprehensively cover all areas of the Food Safety Quality Management System based on risk.
- How audit programmes should planned, taking into consideration the importance of the processes and areas to be audited and the results of previous audits.
- That auditors should not to audit their own work.
- Reviews of the audit findings and agreement of timescales to complete corrective action for the major and minor non-conformances.
- Audit reporting including details of the non-conformances, proposed corrective actions and the agreed time scale to complete the corrective actions.
- Reporting of major non-conformances.
- That the management responsible for the area being audited should ensure that timely actions are taken to eliminate detected non-conformances and their causes.
- Follow up of corrective and/or preventive actions.
- Sign off of completed actions.
- How Internal Audits are reported using QMR 010 Internal Record.
- How Internal Audits Corrective Actions are reported using QMR 012 Corrective Action Request.
FSQMS Verification Audit Templates
A comprehensive set of 16 easy to use verification record templates that cover allergens, hygiene, maintenance, foreign body control, dispatch, transport and cleaning that you can use or adapt to ensure your prerequisite systems meet the requirements of the SQF Code.