New ISO 9001:2015 Package
ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems – Requirements Fifth edition was published 15th September 2015.
There are terminology changes in ISO 9001:2015; Top management now referred to as top management products now referred to products and services; exclusions are removed; management representative is not used; documentation, quality manual, documented procedures, records are referred to as documented information; work environment as environment for the operation of processes; monitoring and measuring equipment as monitoring and measuring resources; purchased product as externally provided products and services and a supplier as an external provider.
Risk-based thinking is required in this edition and enabled some reduction in the prescribed requirements. There is greater flexibility in the requirements for processes, documented information and organizational responsibilities. The standard now requires a business to assess risks and opportunities and take appropriate actions.
Whereas ISO 9001:2008 used specific terminology such as “documented procedures” and “quality manual”, this edition defines requirements to “maintain documented information”. The term “records” is now expressed as a requirement to “retain documented information”.
ISO 9001:2015 also addresses the need to determine and manage the knowledge maintained by the organization.
There are now the following sections of requirements in the standard 4 Context of the Organization, 5 Leadership, 6 Planning, 7 Support, 8 Operation, 9 Performance Evaluation and 10 Improvement.
This system is made up of the following packages. You can buy these packages individually on this site but you will make huge savings by purchasing this complete system.
Buy the whole package for $797, a discount of over 33% plus you will get free e-mail support throughout your certification process.
Quality Management System Implementation Workbook
ISO 9001 Quality Management System Implementation Workbook and Project Planner. This detailed workbook provides a step by step guide to implementing ISO 9001.
ISO 9001 Training
This package contains all you need to train your staff in order for your organization to achieve ISO 9001 certification.
This package contains the following:
- Introduction to ISO 9001 Certification Presentation - A presentation for senior management and employees. A guide to ISO 9001 certification with an explanation of the requirements of the standard and benefits of using an ISO 9001 certified quality management system.
- Guide to the Process of Implementing a ISO 9001 Quality Management System - A presentation on how to take a process approach to developing your quality management system and achieving ISO 9001 certification.
- Internal Auditor Training Guide.
Quality Management System Templates
ISO 9001 Quality Manual Templates:
- Saving You 1000's of Hours Writing Your Own Documents.
- Fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2015 certification standard and contains a comprehensive set of procedure templates covering all the clauses of the standard.
- ISO 9001 Quality Manual containing over 50 sections covering all the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard.
- Record templates covering all the compulsory requirements of the new ISO 9001 certification standard.
ISO 9001 Implementation Checklists
Contained in this package you will find the following:
- ISO 9001 Certification Gap Analysis - A prompt for you to audit your system against the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Senior Management Quality Management System Implementation Checklist - A prompt to ensure your initial quality management system development is structured to meet your business requirements.
Buy the whole package for $797, a massive discount of more than 50% and get support via email right up until certification.