Assured 22000 Certification Package for Food Packaging Manufacturers Version 5
This is a premiere package for Food Packaging Manufacturers looking to achieve certification to FSSC or ISO 22000. This Assured 22000 Certification Package for Food Packaging Manufacturers includes:
✔ ISO 22000:2018 Compliant Food Packaging Safety Management System Procedures
✔ Food Packaging Safety Management System Records
✔ TS/ISO 22002-4 Compliant Prerequisite Programmes Manual
✔ HACCP Manual including the ISO 22000 HACCP Calculator
✔ Generic Training Presentations covering ISO 22000, HACCP and Internal Audits
✔ ISO 22000/ISO TS 22002-4 Gap Analysis Checklists
✔ Project 22000 Support Package including an Implementation Workbook
✔ Start Up Guide
✔ Free online support via e-mail until you achieve certification
The package is based on the integration of procedures compliant with the ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system standard, Technical Specification TS ISO 22002-4:2013 Prerequisite Programmes on Food Safety - Part 4: Food packaging manufacturing and FSSC 22000 Certification Scheme Additional Requirements Version 5.
The Assured 22000 Implementation Package includes:
Food Packaging Safety Management System
The Food Packaging Safety Manual contains comprehensive top level procedures templates that match the clauses of the ISO 22000:2018 standard and form the foundations of your Food Packaging Safety Management System so you don't have to spend 1,000's of hours writing compliant procedures.
- FSMS 4.1 Understanding the organization and its context
- FSMS 4.2 Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- FSMS 4.3 Determining the scope of the Food Packaging Safety Management System
- FSMS 4.4 Food Packaging Safety Management System
- FSMS 5.1 Leadership and commitment
- FSMS 5.2 Policy
- FSMS 5.3 Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities
- FSMS 6.1 Actions to address risks and opportunities
- FSMS 6.2 Objectives of the Food Packaging Safety Management System and planning to achieve them
- FSMS 6.3 Planning of changes
- FSMS 7 Support
- FSMS 7.4 Communication
- FSMS 7.5 Documented information
- FSMS 8.1 Operational planning and control
- FSMS 8.2 Prerequisite programmes (PRPs)
- FSMS 8.3 Traceability system
- FSMS 8.4 Emergency preparedness and response
- FSMS 8.5 Hazard control
- FSMS 8.5.1 Preliminary steps to enable hazard analysis
- FSMS 8.5.2 Hazard analysis
- FSMS 8.5.3 Validation of control measure(s) and combinations of control measures
- FSMS 8.5.4 Hazard control plan (HACCP/OPRP plan)
- FSMS 8.6 Updating the information specifying the PRPs and the hazard control plan
- FSMS 8.7 Control of monitoring and measuring
- FSMS 8.8 Verification related to PRPs and the hazard control plan
- FSMS 8.9 Control of product and process nonconformities
- FSMS 8.9.5 Withdrawal/recall
- FSMS 9.1 Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- FSMS 9.2 Internal audit
- FSMS 9.3 Management review
- FSMS 10 Improvement
Prerequisite Programmes Manual
A comprehensive set of prerequisite programme templates compliant with Technical Specification ISO/TS 22002-4:2013 Prerequisite programmes on food safety -- Part 4: Food packaging manufacturing are included.
- PRPR 1 Prerequisite Programmes
- PRPR 2 Hygiene Policy
- PRPR 3 Hygiene Code of Practice
- PRPR 4 Establishments
- PRPR 5 Layout of Premises and Workspace
- PRPR 6 Utilities
- PRPR 7 Waste Management
- PRPR 8 Equipment Prerequisites
- PRPR 9 Purchased Materials and Services
- PRPR 10 Contamination and Migration
- PRPR 10 Contamination and Migration Appendix 1 Allergen Control System
- PRPR 11 Cleaning
- PRPR 12 Pest Control Prerequisites
- PRPR 13 Personnel Hygiene and Employee Facilities
- PRPR 14 Rework Prerequisite Programmes
- PRPR 15 Product Recall Prerequisite Procedures
- PRPR 16 Storage and Transport Prerequisites
- PRPR 17 Packaging Information Prerequisites
- PRPR 18 Food Defence System
- PRPR 19 Food Packaging Design & Development*
* These requirements are still included due to the change from ISO 22000 from 2005 to 2018. They should be covered by ISO 22002-4 4.14 Food Packaging Information and Customer Communication plus ISO 22000 clauses:
Characteristics of End Products
Raw Materials, Ingredients and Product-contact Materials Validation of Control Measure Combinations
Control of Measuring and Monitoring
ISO 22000 HACCP Manual containing the HACCP Calculator
There are supplementary ISO HACCP Manual documents including the HACCP Calculator ISO 22000 2018 & Instructions.
How does the ISO 22000 HACCP Calculator help?
The ISO 22000 HACCP Calculator provides the Food Safety Team with a system to assess each of the control measures selected and formulating a Hazard Control Plan of Critical Control Points and Operational Prerequisite Programmes as per the new requirements in ISO 22000:2018.
The results of the selection and categorization of the control measures including customer, regulatory and statutory requirements that can impact the choice and the strictness of the control measures can be documented and maintained in the HACCP Calculator. Selection and categorization of control measures includes the following assessments in the Hazard Analysis Calculator worksheet:
For each of the control measures selected, there is an assessment of:
a) the likelihood of failure of its functioning
b) the severity of the consequence in the case of failure of its functioning
(i) including the effect on identified significant food packaging safety hazards
(ii) including the location in relation to other control measures
(iii) including whether it is specifically established and applied to reduce the hazards to an acceptable level
(iv) including whether it is a single measure or is part of combination of control measures
c) the feasibility of establishing measurable critical limits and/or measurable/observable action criteria
d) the feasibility of monitoring to detect any failure to remain within critical limit and/or measurable/observable action criteria
e) the feasibility of applying timely corrections in case of failure
The Control Measure Assessment section of the Hazard Analysis Calculator is Colour Coded.
Control Measures that are Not likely to be Effective are highlighted by a Black Box.
Control Measures that are likely to be PRPs are highlighted by a Green Box.
Control Measures that are likely to be Operational PRPs are highlighted by a Orange Box.
If all Boxes are Red after Assessment the team are to continue and use the Decision Tree Section. If a mixture of Red and Orange Boxes are highlighted then the HACCP team consider if to proceed to the Decision Tree Section or implement as an Operational PRP.
Significant Hazards which proceed to the Decision Tree Section are Categorized as Critical Control Points if they are highlighted in Red by the Hazard Analysis Calculator otherwise they are implemented as Operational PRPs.
Operational Prerequisite Programmes Manual
A set of operational prerequisite programme samples with corresponding verification and validation records are provided.
FSQMS Record Templates
The Food Safety Manual includes over 60 record templates.
Introduction to ISO 22000 Training – PowerPoint Presentation
This PowerPoint presentation will introduce the ISO 22000 standard to the management team and explain exactly how to start the process of implementing an ISO 22000 compliant Food Safety Management System.
Food Safety Team: ISO 22000 Implementation Guide Training – PowerPoint Presentation
The Food Safety Team: ISO 22000 Implementation Guide PowerPoint presentation supplied with the system explains to the Food Safety Team their role in implementing an ISO 22000:2018 compliant Food Safety Management System.
ISO 22000 Document Requirement Guide Training – PowerPoint Presentation
The ISO 22000 Document Requirement Guide PowerPoint presentation supplied explains to the Management Team the documentation required in an ISO 22000 compliant Food Safety Management System.
FSSC 22000 Additional Requirements – PowerPoint Presentation
The FSSC 22000 Additional Requirements PowerPoint presentation supplied explains to the Management Team the Additional Requirements of the FSSC 22000 Certification Scheme version 5.
Prerequisite Training – PowerPoint Presentation
ISO 22002 Prerequisites PowerPoint presentations are included.
HACCP Training – PowerPoint Presentation
An illustrated PowerPoint HACCP training presentation is included.
Internal Auditor Training Guide ISO 22000 2018 Training – PowerPoint Presentation
A PowerPoint Internal Auditor training presentation is included and can be used to train your Internal Auditors.
Internal Audit Checklists
There is a checklist for each section of the ISO 22000 and ISO 22002-4 standards.
ISO 22000/22002 Audit Plan with Risk Rating
ISO 22000 & 22002 Audit Plans and risk rating system are included.
This contains project tools to assist in achieving ISO or FSSC 22000 certification:
✔ An 11 step Senior Management Implementation Checklist and Guidance are provided.
✔ Excel and Word Project Planner templates are supplied with the system to help establish a Project Plan.
✔ Implementation Workbook.
This workbook is provided to guide you in the implementation of your Food Safety Management System. The workbook includes extensive Top Management and Food Safety Team Implementation Guidance.
ISO 22000 Implementation Package Start Up Guide
We provide a Start Up Guide to help you navigate around the package and get to understand the contents.
Food Fraud Prevention Procedures and Raw Material Food Fraud Assessment Tool
Free online support via e-mail
We provide online support and expertise to assist you in developing your 22000 Food Packaging Safety Management System. Support is guaranteed until you achieve certification.